FMG 1.75% $17.49 fortescue ltd

BP i have been following Slanges every tech post and i feel he...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    BP i have been following Slanges every tech post and i feel he has made his positions pretty clear.For example he closed out half of his postions whilst long on open the morning of the dividend ann.and has been long ever since ( two days ).I feel he has been transparent and has been calling it as he hes it and every resistance or support price he has been spot on.Or near enough to at least earn my respect

I have 38 people on ignore - the majority are shorters but also some long - like for example daz 1234 (years ago ) who personally drove me crazy with 40 junk posts per day

Most if not all of the shorters i have on ignore primarily were put on because without any exception they used to gloat over our misery when the share price was in a descending trend and i know you know it has been

I can only speak for myself to say i havent felt that Slange has ever done this and has primarily played the ball and not the man

My post here is only to express my appreciation for his input and not to express anything derogative towards yourself by expressing a different view

with thanks .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.49
Change
0.300(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $53.85B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.34 $17.56 $17.13 $141.9M 8.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 286 $17.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.49 26714 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.