FMG 2.14% $16.95 fortescue ltd

Well @big e my bs detector went off while I was at the gym just...

1. 15,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5600
    Well @big e my bs detector went off while I was at the gym just now .... seems we are getting visits from non holders on the weekend with Chicken Little predictions off the back of the coronavirus .... have some people been caught short (literally) when the surprise announcement from AF dropped on Thursday showing he was happy to buy approx 22 million shares at around $10 during this period of doom and gloom ?

I would add that AF stands to receive in excess of $1.1bn (inc Franking Credits) in divvies so if he was prepared to buy that many shares at around $10, IMO he won't have any issues buying more at lower prices ?

Lastly, since that announcement dropped at 9:18am on Thursday (two full trading days) we have seen 33,308,158 shares traded on Thursday and 42,705,709 shares traded on Friday, which is a huge increase in the normal share numbers traded on a daily basis and while some of those are bound to be instos chasing the divvie, don't be surprised if AF hasn't bought more shares in these two days ? This is of course my opinion and not a known fact yet, but that is what I am predicting we will see in the coming days from another Change Notice being lodged ....

I also believe we will drop into the high 8's this week at some point so I will be interested to see what happens from there especially if they decide to trigger the BB at those levels ?

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.95
Change
-0.370(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.11 $17.23 $16.83 $197.1M 11.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 9504 $16.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.96 3784 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.