FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

After the announcement that he bought, I made a post that he was...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    After the announcement that he bought, I made a post that he was sending a clear message to all the mum and dad holders
    to not panic.
    He is well aware of the excellent fundamentals and EG did that excellent interview (she did 2 in fact) and calmly spelled
    out what was happening in China. We do have staff there after all.

Fundamentals would have to be good for yet another director to increase his holding as he recently did.

I would not be disappointed at all if he did not use his dividends to buy more. He has any other number of projects on the
    go with his foundation and is passionate about the state of our oceans for example. He does after all now have a Doctorate
    in Marine Biology.
    He also has interests in recent horrific bush fires and the cattle industry.

If anyone can change things and get the ear of governments it would be him. He will hopefully use his wealth for those
    things that both he and Nicola feel will help all Australians.

Yes a tall poppy, but a person determined and with enough brains to start this company and borrow heavily to achieve this dream. Someone who really has put WA and Oz on the map in so many ways and filled government coffers. Provided employment
    and training to first nation people and treated them with respect.

Enough prattling from me. Maybe he will not buy more shares with his divi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.