FMG 1.10% $19.76 fortescue ltd

I question them too, supposed newbie posters asking the most...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    I question them too, supposed newbie posters asking the most inane questions on repeat and even after getting multiple answers continue to ask for more. When it comes to tax/dividend questions you should not be asking for advice on a forum. If you get queried from the tax office are you going to say I got my advice from a random poster on HC ?

Do it right and make sure you get your information from the ATO or your accountant if you want to sleep well come tax time.
    For some reason you also get rent a trolls hitting stock forums to try to get the discussion count up trying to push them into being one of the top most discussed stocks. Helps in lining HC pockets by getting more posts and gives those shorting or promoting the stock some supposed sway on influencing the SP. What may work on a penny dreadful worth less than a $100m does not work on a company like FMG worth in the tens of billions and majority owned by institutions who dont base their buy or hold on the sentiment of Hot Copper posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.76
Change
-0.220(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $60.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.66 $19.80 $19.20 $191.1M 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4673 $19.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.76 31740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.