FMG 1.62% $21.92 fortescue ltd

Well I agree with you on what you say on other stocks you have...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Well I agree with you on what you say on other stocks you have been right on well over 50% of the time. I also know that your chart calls on stock price movements have given excellent windows of entry and exit prices in the short to medium term. Lets see where the SP goes after the 15th which is last day of the DRP calculation. You have said before about your concerns of the SP dropping under the death cross but when do you start to worry, is the amount of time it stays under that level or percentage it drops under that cross ?

If someone is in it for the long term and the dividends drop to 10% is it something long term investors should concern themselves with if they have no intentions of flipping or selling in the short to medium term ?

You gave plenty of calls on a certain stock and you were right on most of them but in the end those that just stayed the course and did not jump in and out came out shining in the long run. Well at least until it went sour and I see your concern and your views predicted the big change of market sentiment. The precursor to such prolonged major downside is lots of big top 20 retail and institutional investors starting to change their holdings and up to this point in time I am yet to see any notices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.92
Change
0.350(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $67.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.95 $21.54 $94.22M 4.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $21.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.93 18370 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.