FMG 1.90% $17.01 fortescue ltd

Nuts.i havent held fmg long since 2011i held fmg long twice in...

1. 9,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4272
    Nuts.
    i havent held fmg long since 2011
    i held fmg long twice in 2008 & 2006
    i day traded fmg twice both loosers, last one in 2014 bullrun i lost $24,000 in 1 day on a false start shorting attack all day, they declared that day there was low shorts, BS!

then i said never again
    The shorts are ever present to steal your cash.

do you realise that shorts lists dont include settled sell orders from existing holders who buy back intraday, right? Real sellers, lol.
    they only include overnight shorts or those who sold who dont own stock or borrowed stock, they dont include dark pools intra firm shorts either.

my day trade using Macquarie in 2014 felt like i was fighting my own broker, they knew exactly my entry & sell order offeree & forced a lower offer on me at close.
    Never again i promised myself.

FMG is & has been one of the highest shorted stocks on the asx since 2004.

enjoy your long held stock but if you had a 50% trading parcel you wouldve tripled that gain.
    i worked out i wouldve had $2.4M free carry now if i had done what i said with my $200k cash from 2004, instead i got sweet @A

enjoy your divys of $2 while you lose $7 of value, like last time, lol.

yes im bitter & i dont give any advice just TA.
    you clearly dont know my history or my current family court freezing orders i disclosed, so id suggest you read up before you go around accusing me of anything like downramp sucker bidding as you claim.

Sorry, you got the wrong guy wrt that.
    But dont worry im used to copping abuse for bear calls, so far i got 7 out of 7 SPOT ON on here.

Sorry to tell you, but-
    money cant buy you a loyal wife, good or any kids, happiness, health, love nor intelligence.

The colour of money is green, it doesnt love you back & according to Roddenbury it will be banned after WW3 is lost by us western bad guys. It will all be worthless in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.01
Change
-0.330(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $52.37B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.25 $17.30 $16.98 $102.9M 6.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 108939 $17.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.05 1750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.