FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

Good questions Owen.You wrote;"Is FFI ready to stand alone?"I'm...

1. 10,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Good questions Owen.

You wrote;

"Is FFI ready to stand alone?"

I'm still ruminating over that question. They certainly have the attention of governments and companies both locally and internationally and there is an enourmous amount of green capital waiting on the sidelines. They've mentioned several projects are ready to be announced this year. Let's see what unfolds. Hate to be out on the sidelines here. Too many projects waiting to come online this year whilst their IO operations continue to surprise to the upside.

"- FFI alone knows how many patents they have approved or pending."

• >250 patents and applications for FFI. (refer to link below)

Imagine, once they have removed the risk of integrating those technologies into their in-house operations/systems and prove that they reduce costs dramatically, attract the attention of companies worldwide and prove that it's profitable, they can then release those technologies to heavy industry which will only drive demand for their main product (green hydrogen) and all the branches that come with it. People haven't caught on yet.

Wakey wakey market!

Source:

https://www.fmgl.com.au/docs/default-source/announcements/pilbara-operations-site-tour-presentation.pdf?sfvrsn=8b2e8690_5

All the best.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.10
Change
0.100(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $68.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.99 $22.22 $21.87 $84.79M 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9803 $22.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.11 10620 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.