FMG 2.02% $25.70 fortescue ltd

FMG Technical Analysis, page-93

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    yep no worries, I just call it as I see it.

clearly ive disclosed I have written substantial puts for September at 5.75, based on that, human logic would state that I should be here now up ramping the hell out of this stock to avoid getting exercised, but no im not, I tell it as I see regardless of my position.

other people on the other hand are just hear to up ramp and talk their own book up, these forums are renowned for it on fmg, even someone like myself that has great conviction in my own decisions on the markets sometimes doubt myself due to ridiculous amount of up ramping and almost silly sp predictions, in fact this very up ramping probably seen me write premium prematurely on Friday instead i should have written it today or maybe in a few days time if the sp goes lower, could you imagine how hard it is for unexperienced mum and dad investors reading these up ramping posts to not get sucked into the hype.

below post link was my opinion on my views for September share price at end of august, based on the views I sold puts, now that ive sold them I still hold the same sentiment. my sp forecast had all the usual up rampers come out and try to crucify me, as a result of defending myself I got a one week suspension. Despite that im glad, the suspension made me realise I need to stop wasting my precious time on them.

my price forecasts as clearly depicted in the link below was 5.50-5.60, we got very very close today with a low of 5.66, if ore continue to fall there is a high likelihood that we will retest these levels, if that does happen then I will sell more puts, why because I have the out

despite that as ive said many times on these forums, im not too worried to purchase stock at say 5.75 as even blind Freddy knows fmg is a solid stock which in the next 6 months may very well see a 7 in front of it.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/26734695/single

anyway that's my view, im not here to prove who is write or wrong, however if people are going to challenge my views with insults and the like then i wont sit idle, people can do their own research, I put out there what I honestly believe, that's my contribution because there is a small minority on here that I appreciate their contribution also, but those people are realists and understand the way markets operate.

markets are never rational, one day the up rampers may learn this, sp does not just keep going up in a straight line like they like to believe, 7,8,10,13,30 bucks, as someone that understands markets im damned if im going to sit here and not try and make money out of all the volatility.

anyway good luck, lets see what the next week or so brings, im watching very closely in anticipation to deploy some further capital for the month of September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.70
Change
0.510(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $79.12B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.58 $25.78 $25.39 $142.5M 5.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 49920 $25.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.71 2818 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$25.73
  Change
0.510 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$25.57 $25.78 $25.39 738887
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.