FMG 2.23% $26.61 fortescue ltd

True somebody should not get smashed for a mere prediction but I...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    True somebody should not get smashed for a mere prediction but I feel the problem is that that it was not a mere prediction. Its fair to say he was doing a lot more than publicly stating what he thought the share price would do, their was also a heap of fear mongering, vague predictions and a lot of gloating when the share price would fall whilst taking undeserved credit for predicting the drop when in fact the small drops were unspecified in their timing.

Add to that he demanded a immediate apology from those who said that the price would not fall (which they got correct), well where's the apology from the one who made the most vague, repetitive and longest prediction in hot copper history all in error which may have prevented many buying fmg as they were waiting for the inevitable crash to $13 (apparently it wasn't bear season it was crash season).

Now much akin to a biblical doomsday profit instead of doing the honourable thing and admiting he was wrong, he instead is saying he is correct he just got the timing slightly wrong. I hope when a inevitable drop happens wether thats in a week a month a year or a decade he amuses us and returns to say I told you so (note he hadn't stated when the future drop will happen, but he will tell us he knew it would happen).

Not many care that his opinion was contradictory to what they wanted to hear, generally it wasn't the message, it was the delivery of that message many didn't appreciate, emotive language, lies and fear mongering being the main catalysts to the dislike of the content.

The thing many dont realise like our friend jpguru is that with the over the top commentary he is trolling and he is trying to get attention from his posts - alas I too have succumbed to giving him that attention which he so desperately craves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$26.61
Change
0.580(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $81.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.32 $26.61 $26.10 $130.7M 4.939M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9149 $26.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$26.61 103276 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$26.55
  Change
0.580 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
$26.30 $26.61 $26.10 1169483
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.