RHK 0.00% 77.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Would FMG want Todd next to them? At this ridiculous price, FMG...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Would FMG want Todd next to them? At this ridiculous price, FMG could dip into their petty cash tin and grab us. Are Todd this disconnected to SH sentiment that they would not understand what price they need to come in at? Makes me think there must be a lot of backroom chatter going on. I could be mistaken and possibly Todd are still pissed at being mislead by Management that we would eagerly take up their last BS offer, so they are somewhat hostile to Management. OJC wouldn't sell at this price and would want to see a return on their money so 5c or more at least. Would be nice to see someone else come in and just trump everything with a fair value offer.
    One sobering thought to those thinking of selling. Imagine when Iron Ore recovers and this investment that you hold now has been given away for peanuts to TODD. TODD gets to reap the rewards and is now making so much money they are laughing their heads off thinking how easy it was, just like stealing candy from a baby, to get our shares. You suddenly look at what your shares would have been worth if you had held onto them and now have the rest of your life to regret selling at such a ridiculously low price. Think for yourself, but this is a reality in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.