RHK 0.00% 77.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FMG, page-3

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Sorry Spek, I probably wasn't clear. I meant it became obvious very quickly to Todd during the road trip that our Management had tried to pull the wool over their eyes by leading them to believe we would accept. I am not sure if you were in any other rooms but I was and our management tried the old Good Cop Bad Cop approach as soon as the Todd guy left the room. They tried to convince us that it was Todd's idea when in reality our Duncan went to Todd with the whole BS. You could understand why Todd would be upset - basically they were lead to believe we would accept when the reality was it was never going to get up.
    This latest move could simply be Todd moving onto the board like they stated today and gaining more control. Various articles talk about a spill if they get more control.
    In reality, if they get a controlling interest and get rid of this board, then take us to market with them Im all in favour. One very clear fact is that our current management will not be around much longer in my opinion.
    Todd have OJC to deal with so a TODD OJC board with the view to building a viable business together with those SH's that chose to stay in would be the way to go.
    Corporate integrity is still present with some Company Directors and the culture flows through organisations. If Todd would focus on building instead of shafting through opportunistic moves then perhaps they will get what they want. Why not do the right thing here Todd. We would back you if we felt we could trust you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.