RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FMG

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    I think any discussions re funding are premature given that IG told me personally, when he was trying to convince me to sell my shares, that TODD would do a deal with FMG.
    Remember, FMG walked away from discussions with Management and to be honest, could you blame them? Todd is a different story and he told me that they would enter into an arrangement where FMS ore would be trucked to FMG.
    Short term holders may want exit if they can't hang around but given all the rubbish I have been told by Management and their minions, I feel very strongly about having been deceived in my opinion on a number of fronts and a number of times.
    We were once hoping that Todd would come on board and steer us to production. I didn't realise how little value they placed on my shares and frankly, I do not understand why they have taken the position they have with regards to alienating the majority of SH's.
    The fact that so many of us feel the same way and are likeminded in our position simply reflects the distasteful way things have gone.
    I still don't know where the money went from the Cap raising which was done to complete the BFS? Is there a problem for them if money was raised for a specific purpose but did not go to that purpose?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.