FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

fml -a dutch auction-no thanks

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Gents,

FML's initial announcement $227.5m for 4.55BN shares
    Analysts report and DT letter now $255 and 4.5BN shares.
    Not even a month and the cash subscription value drops $2.5M

Why does Shandong need less subscribed shares and why are we being offered less cash and why didn't DT point out why if FML needed $227.5m,why it's okay for Shandong to keep a couple and drop it off the offer and buy shares on market even cheaper,without pointing it out in HIS letter,when he was allaying our unsupported fears about talked about their honorable intentions and how they keep their word?
    He is of course still working for us shareholders-Right?
    Yes,of course it's because SHANDONG NOW owned 90m when DT wrote his letter,after buying on market at a lot LESS THAN 5c no doubt.Silly me,I didn't see the relevance of this little can't help themselves by Shandong showing their true deal making keeping to their word/deal skills.
    All very honorable,except to existing shareholders.
    There's certainly no loss of face in China to screw over a Westerner.I thought the point was,they wanted Western management skills and loyal minority shareholders-fool me.

Does that make the initial ASX announcement of the offer also no longer valid,i wonder.

Is Shandong going to keep buying more cheap shares,thus saving itself from having to pay 5c for them.I suspect that is happening now.They no longer care if we say NO as the offer will allow them to secure a holding cheap anyway,ready for their plan B with a compliant board.

Every month is the sum subscribed going to reduce as SHANDONG now buys shares around 3.7/3.8c.

Will the final vote be for 4BN shares and $200m

It opens up every ones fears the money subscribed by Shandong will be used for share buybacks on market and soak up a lot of holdings while cheap.
    They are certainly dropping it off the deal and using it in that manner now - cheapest possible manner to cement control.The offer surely helped collapse the price.

SORRY,I'd much rather they had to be open and announce their takeover intentions and be kept to it.So much for showing good face and caring for existing shareholders.
    The trouble is the board has already arranged the FIRB approval,so they can now really do it all so cheap.

They were introduced after all by Stone.I feel like I'm leaving the ghetto for a train ride promised to be relocated to a better place.My Apologies to any Holocaust survivors and their families should the comparison be offensive.I do sincerely feel the heat ahead.

It's all set up for them DEC production from Laverton only 5 days more than a year ago and that produced 15500approx.
    Budgeted total FML production down 5koz to 40-45koz and Coolgardie moving to a lower grade pit.
    Couldn't have worked out better for Shandong with a reduced DEC QTR coming,freshly in the minds of shareholders,if it gets a NO and has to go on-market to buy.Even if it had been planned it couldn't work out better for them(not implying anything here,just the reality).

DYOR+DYODD Do i kill myself now at 3.8c or wait to be pushed.
    The only way I'll vote for this NOW is if Shandong sell their holding on market(not to mates either) and keep to the original offer.If they don't they won't be able to vote their acquired shares anyway,making mine more powerful voting NO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.