FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

fml discussed on sky business news, page-2

1. 86,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

well, that's how to spoil a morning cuppa?
    -
    Now I know why I don't have tv :)

I just looked at the chart - we would have to have some awful bad news to drop to 5 imo. There is a lot of support before we get there and with a heap of what should be good news to come in the near future I really can't see 5 - but I have been wrong before.

With the comment on gold coming off - really I don't see that as a problem.

Why would we be concerned about sp tracking gold downwards if it hasn't tracked it upwards?
    Also in the big runs of goldies in the past - the run has come after gold has peaked - so why would we be concerned this time.

Also - unless there are historical moves in currencies - big moves, like going back to gold standards etc. then the probability for the pog is to continue upwards - because, the world is far from out of the trouble it has got itself into.

There is no way many european countries or the usa are going to move into smooth waters for years - does this sound like a recipe for a south moving pog chart? I think not.
    So if pog is to continue it's decade plus uptrend then fml - 'regardless of sp' will make loads of cash - our sp will be more dependent on what we do with that revenue.

This will be the key to where fml goes - how and what they develop and how and when they reward shareholders - this will drive the sp - north or south. I know Don Taig wants fml to look after his super fund - so I can't see that philosophy changing whilst he is chairman.
    imo decisions will be made in the next 24 months, maybe even in the next 12 along these lines - assuming the giant is awake - and she seems to be stirring already.

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.