FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

hello Reiner001 and PH777,Great post PH777 - another good...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    hello Reiner001 and PH777,

Great post PH777 - another good summary of the potential elephant at the "hopeful" exploration project. The elephant is standing in the room so I see no reason to ignore its presence. We cannot yet write off 'hopeful' as an understatement either however it does belittle the aircore data and WMC experience (Dean was a key part) somewhat. I see the point however we must not ASSUME anything so keep this in balance for now.

This discovery can cause and upward push on the SP when the exploration reaches the next stage - if the bleeding obvious happens...

And that is that gold is found. I say this because the signature is all there and PROVEN existence of gold over a wide distance already. This is a big system as shown by the aircore so "elephant" is an appropriate term.

The grade and depth will begin to reveal itself as the DD gets a head of steam however we can see that there is gold in the vicinity of the bottom of the aircore. It must be exposed to leach into the 'mud'. It must be fairly abundant at this level to create such promising wide ppb readings just from leaching.

This is a DEEP crustal fault, which is why it is such an exciting address. This fault is one of a small handful of faults so far discovered that have yielded numerous very large deposits.

I will consult Dean and or Chuck today or as soon as I can get them to ask more about this complexity. This has relevance because the indication of multiple enrichment events would indicate a higher chance of very rich shoots. The presence of tellurides is also an indicator that this is possible.

Have a nice day,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $2.025K 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21188 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.