FML 3.85% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

fml is no laughing matter, page-33

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Wow thank you cas1u1al,

I read that with interest and yes it is very close to what I am saying. Not sure about the wolfpack, the problems really happen when debt has to be rolled over and there is no money or buyers of the debt standing to cover the situation. There is no securitizatiom market so debt cannot be bundled and sold on. That slows credit and tightens the whole system.

Interesting how they are using the term 'fires'- I am sure they did not take that from my public work as these analogies are pretty obvious - perhaps I picked it up over the years that I have been interested in all this. I have been a gold bull since 2001 investing in stocks back then and then Ted Butler got me thinking about Ag and I built a position in the second half of 2003.

Hyperinflation is not a certainty it is just a likely outcome but requires a total lack of faith. The media and banking system tools might pull it off (avoid it) yet and we may be forced to suck up fiscal responsibility after all. The one world order boys - is that the wolfpack they refer to? They might get new political or monetary boundaries like the Amero or other block currencies.

We cannot tell the final end point or how it plays out only that gold is very important. FML has lots of it and is seeking lots more thanks to Chuck (business development) and the drill bits - we will see what is delivered it is exciting.

You obviously read what I wrote cas1u1al and I appreciate the thought to come back to me with that link.

I come at the whole subject with contacts from banking at pretty high levels that have either worked for me or with me over the past few years - and from all I have read and observed. A lot of the gold analysts are worth a read - protect yourselves. I try to share what I know out of concern and a desire to survive what is coming in the best manner I can. Get gold metal, silver metal and gold stocks - get educated and stay alert this will try all of us.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR - and don't be scared be prepared. Sorry about the waffle it's late and it's been an exciting day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $2.952K 22.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 52678 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.