FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi billgeld, yep panic and forced selling + accumulation. Time...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi billgeld, yep panic and forced selling + accumulation.

Time for me to get my USD's in very soon, I think this has to be the bottom area of time and price over the next few weeks. The AUD can fall to the 60's potentially so I will do this gradually just in case ...as I can't tell how far it will go.

The more it falls in gold positive conditions like this the more FML earns.

This is extreme undervaluation with FML making gross margin of approx $700 per oz and this equates to around $1.2M per week at an estimated 22k oz this qtr. That makes the stock a steal here.

I would like to talk about the history and perceptions on this ground position in depth at some point but too busy at present. Suffice to say Coolgardie is as good as it gets and the effect of Canadian experience + former understanding of the ore types from the 70's apparently still linger IMO.
    This ground can yield massive tonnage of Au and will in time be fully understood now a professional cashed up producer has control and intent to do so.

I always tell clients that the market and the companies actual activities are separate. These movements are distortions nothing more. The same is happening to other companies. Now where are those truck keys?

Good luck all happy shopping times almost ideal.
    Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.