FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

It looks like the .06 cent close or higher is a hard one to...

1. 20 Posts.
    It looks like the .06 cent close or higher is a hard one to achieve so far. It would be great if FML can achieve this by the end of the month of November. At the moment its in a very interesting setup.... its a time period to watch very closley.

Statistics T/A :-

21/11/08 All time low .017 cents

From this low the market has run up to..
    14/11/09 Yearly high for 2009 @ .065 cents , but never closed above the .060 cent mark... had a large sell off from here... look for yourselves.

This is a profit run of 261% and a danger level in anyones language...

FML is now sitting around a danger zone....IMO finding it hard to continue to make higher ground. Reason why I would like to see a close above the .060 cent mark. This would give me reason to believe there is real money going IN and not OUT of FML at these levels.

Watching this stock around the 20th 23rd and the 24th of November 09' will be important to determine were it wants to go into the future. Again a CLOSE above the .060 - .065 will be great.

Only on the 6/11/09 has it closed at .060 cents and only.

I can see low levels of support around .030 to .040 cents.
    I would consider an entry here if they ever fell to these levels. As I said before a close above .060 cents may push it higher... time will tell.

Lets see how things pan out during the rest of November.... good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.