FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

hellyeah or any other FML's, IMO the gold price may correct but...

1. 171 Posts.
    hellyeah or any other FML's, IMO the gold price may correct but the trend is in-tact for producers only though, I'm not so sure about juniors sinking their holes at the moment...SBM was a good ride from 0.19 and I'm reading the same kinda posts as I read on HC about SBM but fundamentals were sound (they had the gold in the ground but management were hopeless) and a change of the guard bought it to 0.34 in less than 3 months, so whats the go here with FML, forget the number of shares on issue a share split will fix that can you guys answer me two questions;

1. do the they have the tenements and supply
    2. Can they ramp up production and take advantage of up-trend gold prices

Yes to both kinda makes it hard to understand sentiment on this post - like TA's should look to fundamentals to get full picture the opposite applies to traders who watch the chart action and don't see big picture just price action? Yep making $200-$500 a day is o.k but after CGT and brokerage if mabey a big of fundamentals were introduced the buy and hold may be more profitable...given how bullish gold is and how UAE are buying bullion in the truck load...

Thoughts for a fundamentals guy with 6-12 month time-frame please...I'm seing another SBM here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $7.143K 57.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 165050 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.