FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

CHOO12...In response to your comments... I'm a fair guy and...

1. 20 Posts.
    CHOO12...

In response to your comments... I'm a fair guy and never take any comment as too serious. I use this thread as a diary for my own personal use. The feed back if anyone wants to pass back only adds to my study of the Psychology behind what people do in good times and bad.

My view on FML is one of only study... I hold no stock.
    I'm actually an FX trader and trade in Europe. I'm simply applying my technic to this market as I simply picked it out of a million out there. I wanted to study a SP at very low levels and see how it reacts to my work in FX. So far it all does the same thing. I have a few more studies on this site. By all means have a look at my views on some others.

I use cycles and I dont really look at Fundamental analysis , as a key to my studies. Everyone does their own thing and whatever works for you then thats what you do. The bank account will help us all understand if we are succesful with our technic.

As of the SP of FML or any other , look at all the worlds markets and try following the movements of your chosen stock and how it reacts to other markets. I find it does react along with the ASX200 , SP500 , DAX , FTSE... etc

They all run in cylces and FML is no way any different.

Have a look at the timing of the Companies Announcements
    and where in the cycle they fit with the current world ecconomy's moves... you'll find out more this way in regards to where the money is going... IN or OUT....

Im in no way an expert at anything and never will say otherwise. But I do alot of work and study many different markets. They all have their time cycles.

One thing I will say and that is never FALL in LOVE with any STOCK or anything that has money attached to it. IT will burn you. Trust me I been burnt many times and have learned the hard way many many times.

Ok... I think I've gone over my limit...hahahaha enough I'm talking to much and I need a smoke and my coffee.. :)

good luck :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.