FML 9.09% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

fml one for your grandchildren, page-13

1. 141 Posts.
    Hello Ximing
    try not to concentrate too much on the share price at this stage; also do not take too much notice of the various "conspiracy theories" on the board.

Nobody knows what is going to happen over the next few weeks, months, etc we are in uncharted territory and there are no historical precedents for what is happenning.

Your 3.7 closed at 3.8; this is not too bad for a gold company today . . . try not to look at your shares for the next few weeks, do not look at them all through the trading day because it can be quite depressing.

Gold price, share price, company value, world economy, etc. is all up in the air; wait for it all to settle and if it turns out bad for us (FML) then we look for the next great speculator stock.

Personally, I feel we have the goods with FML; I see our time will come as long as we own our shares (an old rule DO NOT MARGIN GOLD SHARES) if anyone has a large holding on margin then they need to take steps to protect against any "crash".

I am topping up when I get the cash, and will do so as I am not afraid to be top heavy in FML . . .

Let the market do what it is going to do; it is no good trying to forecast the future . . . do your research, put up the money, buy the shares and enjoy the ride and let's hope it is good down the track.

Ximing, only worry about things you can do something about, just keep an interest in the rest.

More champagne now, Jahar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.013(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.335K 47.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.