FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

fml qtrly production guess and costs, page-20

1. 3,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    CW asked me if things turn around would i get rid of the broker, i have removed most of my stocks from Hartleys, but still get the occasional call to sell the last of my various stocks which includes FML.

What i find difficult is that i participated in the last SPP thru H`leys and now i find myself being persuaded to go to another stock with lower costs.

Though keep in mind it is only the opinion of one broker not necessarily the the whole company.

i found the below in the last report for FML late May,could this be the figure where the $1288 is coming from?

For the record i am still holding, all i do of late is jump from one frying pan to another.

While the Company continues to turnaround operations at Laverton, having achieved production guidance of 25koz for the March Q, and reducing cash costs (now around A$1200/oz), the Coolgardie Operations have not
    achieved their expected production rates. Coolgardie production has averaged ~22Koz, which is at the lower end of revised guidance and cash costs have increased, as a greater volume of lower grade ore feed from the
    open pits decrease mill head-grade (unit costs improving slightly but negated by less production ounces).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.