FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

fml reporting

1. 875 Posts.
    Folks,

Many great posts recently. Got me thinking its time for a chart (or timeline)...

Personally, i myself am frustrated that I am now invested in a company i now know much less about that i did 12 months ago. Fundamental analysis and investment requires being able to understand your company and make an informed decision about whether or not you feel the company will perform better or worse in the future and how that will relate to its share price.

You can still dig and dig and dig and find information that is useful for this, however, it is getting tougher and tougher to do so. Like many others, i also feel that there has been a distinct lack of market representation by FML to it's shareholders in recent times, especially so now when the company has so much more on its plate.

Thought i would whip up the mandatory chart or two.

2010 Announcements:
    Timeline of announcements made during 2010 which were market sensitive, yet not mandatory (such as Q's).

2011 Announcements:
    Timeline of announcements made during 2011 which were market sensitive, yet not mandatory (such as Q's).

2010 and 2011 Exploration and Development Spend:

Notes:
    1. Total Exploration Spend rose 14,068M of 130.30% year on year
    2. Total Development Spend shrunk by 3,228M or 13.84% (a real shock to me - even with the CRE diversion)
    3. Total combined spend on exp and dev rose by 10,84M or 31.77%
    4. Information flow in the corresponding period fell 14.28%
    5. I am aware their is lag on exploration / development spend and results - however, comparing apples to apples here.

Summary:
    My view is that FML need to get on with giving us updates (like requested by many here). I am not about the "just letting management do their job and don't distract them with such requests" mentality, because i did this in less than 30 minutes. I am not saying my data is worthy of a market sensitive announcement, but at the moment, hotcopper is the best thing FML has got going for it in terms of being able to work out what the blazes is going on with the company and that is not right. No criticism of postings here of course, just wish we were at least 75% talking about the good things happening in FML that we are told about and not 75% guessing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $7.143K 57.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 165050 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 90002 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.