FML 5.00% 14.3¢ focus minerals ltd

Hiwhat is wrong with the SP.CRE take over, i do not see any...

1. 127 Posts.
    Hi

what is wrong with the SP.

CRE take over, i do not see any reason why the de listing of cre cannot happen. if stone was to object why did they not object to the TSX delistment.

I have a friend who keep on insisting that it may not go through due to "suppression of minority interest"
    anyone care to comment on this.

what will CRE production be for dec quarter. i have gone through their announcement and i believed it to be about 17-19k. even with a $300 profit it should come to about 0.5M. will this be enough to cover their cost??

another interesting matter is sep quarter was the quarter that cre met is production and fml did not.

so if this quarter both meet what happens.

FML so much promise but SP in the drain, why is that so, i think is because mgmt did a bad job on the takeover, they allowed DB to get out at our expense. i wonder who was the group that block the board remuneration. was it the brokers who supported the SP for the takeover of a remote possibility of "stone" blocking it.

On Fundement and potential FML is SP is beyond understanding. so who selling. since all of us is under water.

Pls guys shed the light, i am pretty confused and running out of glue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.3¢
Change
-0.008(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 14.0¢ $47.71K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 583 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 13428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.