ASX 1.05% $61.54 asx limited

Incorporating the moderators requests-I've been watching FML and...

1. 260 Posts.
    Incorporating the moderators requests-

I've been watching FML and been in and out of it, since March this year.

I've watched the share price go up to 10.5c and since go down to 5.5c and hover around there. Which is around a 50% discount to what it was at best

It totally baffles me how various posters on this are still upbeat about FML. Its production costs are high and have remained so. And the rest of its value is based on "Blue Sky" perceptions which are a long time coming such as the fabled Treasure Island results.

Even if some great ore results came out tomorrow, due to the present black clouds such as the Eurozone crisis any premium in the share price would be lucky to break 7.5c a share.

I also note how various posters say what great buying FML is at the present price due to the discount in the share price. If this kind of logic really works there's a stock called Centro which was worth around $10 a share back in 2007 but is worth abour 3c a share now. So why aren't people buying it. Maybe because its now a dog just like FML is and will remain so for years to come.

FML smells like a dog, barks like a dog and will remain a dog so don't hold your breath waiting to make any money out of it.

I predicted 5.5c a share for FML a few months ago and I've been right. I now predict it will go down to about 2.5c a share over the next few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$61.54
Change
0.640(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $11.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$60.70 $61.72 $60.53 $34.55M 562.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10 $61.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$61.64 358 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.