FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Kent and others,my musings are only concerning communication...

1. 2,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Hi Kent and others,

my musings are only concerning communication and information.
    I do not doubt for one minute that FML are getting on with the JOB.
    So what if they scrape the the top off new pits for a couple of months and ore milled gets delayed until next year,instead of agressively mining the pits they have open.

If mill reactivation is in the wings,then resources placing tentative orders may very well be in place for all i can guess.

Just as exploration will no doubt be occuring.

The only constraint to all of this being lack of a combined purse and having to run CRE as a seperate entity in the meantime.

Unfortunately that is currently still the case.

Lets take it another way,lets tell CRE shareholders and FML by default that next year we plan to take 160koz from CRE tenements at reduced cost.

All of a sudden CRE becomes a different animal and Stone made a great investment,then funds will become available to them to grow their business on THE BACK OF their great BUSINESS Acumen,in getting in early.These funds could be big enough to TAKE FML OUT,if they were seen to have made such a phenominal purchase for such a SMALL CHINESE enterprise.

FML has been very helpful showing it's lack of Corporate holdings,via announcements.This may also be taken by outsiders from OVERSEAS that no real corporate interest in an ASX 300 company is because they may "KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T".

At the moment who'd touch them(STONE)given such uncertainty about their investment

DYOR+DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $875 6.251K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112305 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.