RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Another way of looking at this is without a doubt, FMS is in the...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Another way of looking at this is without a doubt, FMS is in the driver's seat to extract the maximum benefit possible for SH's given that it is our PIOP.

So, when it comes to negotiating we could practically ask for whatever we want......

From my take, BBIG need to front up to the Minister with the signed agreement before it can kick off and given the fact that this bill will/has ascended, the whole things hinges on the agreement with FMS.

I would be difficult to think of a better negotiating position to be in.

It could be the case that our Independents are actually positioning FMS well so that we can't be railroaded (excuse the pun) by our majority SH.

It all centres around what the agreement gives us. That is when we will know the true state of affairs in my opinion. However, given we hold the cookie and the State agreement is hinged on our PIOP, the terms of any forthcoming agreement would have to reflect this position.

I just think it is amazing how Todd would not have wanted an agreement in place prior to the bill passing.
    Could it actually be the smartest move by our Independents to get all our ducks lined up first? With the delays this takes, the bill passes and we are now in a superior position to push our agenda?

As I said, all will be revealed in the agreement in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.