RHK 9.30% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Pretty sage for someone who only joined up recently.You and a...

1. 3,648 Posts.
    Pretty sage for someone who only joined up recently.

You and a few other "posters" ( "you guys") must have too much spare time! Please, you guys, how about some useful info? How about looking up the FMS claims and refuting them with facts? All I can see is harping on about alleged failures or supposed errors in judgment, any or all of which can be explained and/or have been discussed in these forums before.

What you guys are missing is that if P is found in sufficient quantities on the FMS tenements in SA, there are at least two significant factors that may guarantee success, 1) very close to deep water ports (i.e. low transport costs) and 2) IPL currently import P from Morocco for their SA fertilizer plant and it would probably be way cheaper to buy from FMS, provided the grades are Ok. There is also another possibility, IPL might be interested in buying the FMS tenement/s, if they turn out to be any good.

So, prospecting in a known area for P, with significant upside potential, is certainly worth a punt and completely unworthy of snide remarks from certain know-it-alls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.