RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

fms io would be very attractive!

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Andrew Forrest said FMG's IO would be very attractive to BHP. Do you FMG has some IO from one of FMS tenement? Definitely! Do you know FMS IO in its fully owned tenement looks much bigger than that to add FMG's IO?

Andrew is talking about the strategic plan. If FMG is attractive to BHP, FMS IO should be attractive to all of the big boys.

With BHP walking away from its $135 billion bid for Rio Tinto , there has been speculation the mining giant could turn its sights on Fortescue.

“Fortescue has a suite of assets that on the global commodity scene would be almost impossible to replace,” Andrew said. So FMS has a suite of IO assets which is very attractive to FMS shareholders too.

Mr Forrest said that while he would have to keep an open mind to any offer, Fortescue shareholders would be best served by the company pursuing its growth plans at its operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.

“I am paid to never say never, but I can say that the value that we see in front of the company is very very strong,” he added.

“The option on the growth of Asia which Fortescue shareholders have is enormous and unless BHP or anyone else can show them a shorter path to that growth then we will stick to the current plan.”

If the financial tsunami could not destroy the BRIC industrialization, the resource booming would be stronger and longer. It is most possible that next upleg would much stronger and longer than the last one. Why do you say that? It is human nature we could not see too far and the confirmation of the IO demand would push the people into the extreme of the greed.

Yes, all of the words are true to FMS. It is so clear to the smart money. FMS does need the IO is huge and then everything would follow its suit automatically.

I am quite patient. Sometimes I am amazed by the mates to predict the better or worst price movement of FMS. FMS's future depends on its underground resource assets. How could the math or the guesswork about FMS IO tell you the FMS future?

Life is good since the BRIC industrialization, Pilbara IO, FMG IO, and FMS IO. IO will make FMS and FMS makes the future for its shareholders. It is great to dream about FMS IO. Why do you pick up the negative bone in a egg? The dirty and looking-like-duck swan is swan. FMS should be a little swan covered by the dirty from the tsunami.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.