RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS is the CORE, page-102

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Apologies folks. Seems reposting a suspended member's material is forbidden.
    And rightly so.

So for the record, the following is all my opinion.
    No help from any friends, suspended or otherwise.

I am very much looking forward to the announcement ... tomorrow.

It makes sense, as has been suggested, that the CR has been delayed because of this announcement. Well at least I hope that is the reason.

I know I am not alone in making enquiries to FMS Head Office about the CR.
    Still waiting on that return phone call. I can only hope that the announcement answers some questions.

It's been a while between drinks as far as FMS Trading Halts go. I am hoping it is worth the wait.

Will it be good news ? In some ways, I don't care. I am not going to read too much in it - good/bad - whatever. If this was a chess game, there aren't too many moves left to play that won't put this into an endgame. OCJ are definitely the kingmaker - and their accumulation of shares speaks volumes.

Whoever the mystery buyer over the past month - their confidence also speaks volumes.
    11 million Plus. That's a pretty bundle of shares. Maybe more.

I don't know the timeframe for BBIG or Todd Corp - but I do know that there is a bunch of money tied up in this. And time is always money. There are a heap of projects on the ICN gateway that are being advertised with a closing date of 30 Sep 17. So that has to be some sort of indicator.

https://gateway.icn.org.au/project/...structure-project?st=projects&psid=1526472461

When are they to start ? I don't know. But .... looking at the State Rail Agreement it's very hard not to keep going back to "FMS is the Core to BBIG".

The question that needs answering is what are the terms of the agreement between FMS and BBIG going to be? The 64milliondollar question eh? Or should that be the $1.74 per share question ?

The big hurry up and wait proposition.

I am reasonably sure that the slogan Hold Hold Hold Hold isn't copyrighted - maybe it should be.
    But that is exactly what I am going to do.

Good Luck to every single one of us. DYOR.
    Last edited by nb266: 16/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.