RHK 4.88% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS is the CORE, page-109

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Here is my two cents worth.

Plenty of positives remain for FMS

1. Over 1.4 Billion Tones of high grade Iron Ore (confirmed)
    2. Vanadium at Canegrass - some work to be done there - but the potential is enormous. $$$$$
    3. PIOP was stranded - ain't stranded no more.
    4. Looks like the SP is holding strong - volume low. Sellers are drying up.
    5. OCJ - SH #2 seems to either be Holding or Accumulating. Guessing but I reckon a good guess.
    6. BBIG seem to sidestepping the issue directly but they need FMS - far more than FMS need BBIG. FMS walks away - the IO is still in the ground. There is still a market. But no deal for BBIG, well no BBIG.
    7. Karratha tom price road starts anytime soon. State Govt in for $50 million. Commonwealth will come to the party for sure.
    8. Rail Agreement done and dusted - and guess who's doorstep it leads too. Correct. FMS. Give yourself a prize.

Need more convincing ? Remember these headlines ?

24 March 2017
    BBIG signs MOU with Balla Balla Project Construction Partner

The cost to build the BBI Project and a foundation customer mine in the Pilbara region of
    Western Australia is expected to be approximately A$6 billion. The Project and the foundation
    customer mine are anticipated to require a 3,300-strong workforce during construction and
    will generate 900 permanent jobs once operations commence........

“The MOU notes the potential for Flinders Mines’ Pilbara Iron Ore Project to be a foundation
    customer mine for the BBI Project.....

BBIG Chair Jon Young said the partnership between BBIG and CSCEC represents another
    significant milestone for the BBI Project and a step towards BBIG reaching a final investment
    decision and a start on construction in 2018:...

http://www.bbig.com.au/index.php/news

9. BBIG is on Time Schedule and Management - and that has gotten to be in FMS favour. FMS can wait - I don't want to wait but FMS doesn't have the clock ticking as loudly as BBIG.

10. After every Announcement our BoD releases, even if I have to read between the lines to find even a hint of positive, the SP still manages to hang on in there - and turn around looking for highs. What that suggests to me is SH confidence. And I am confident.

11 December 2017
    BBI State Agreement Bill officially becomes an Act of Parliament

"The final assent of the State Agreement is a significant milestone for the BBI Project; a multi-billion-dollar development linking iron ore deposits in the Central Pilbara region with a new iron ore
    export facility at the Balla Balla Port, via a 162-kilometre purpose built railway."

And yep it leads straight to Flinders Mines. Thank you very much.

The jigsaw puzzle has just about all the pieces. Looks like a pretty picture.

It has been said in the past and I reckon it is a damn fine idea
    Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold buy if I can. wait for the CR. Hold Hold Hold Hold

Good luck to all. DYOR
    Last edited by nb266: 23/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.