RHK 1.33% 76.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS is the CORE, page-2

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Here was me wondering what A Champion would think of the Canegrass annoucement
    when VIOLA ...

Ok Interesting, same same .... lol to me Just stalling Time..... But,

The only Difference is Vanadium now is 4-5 times the Price..... and updated with JORC 2012.

Announcement 30 Jan 2018

...... Evaluation of the lateral extents of the Vanadium Titanium Magnetite (VTM) Mineral Resource is ongoing with an expectation to increase the Mineral Resource....

..... Furthermore, the recent exploration results confirm that vanadium remains the
    primary economic commodity of interest in the Canegrass Project.”.....

......The mineralisation is relatively continuous and laterally extensive. Should exploration prove successful, additional mineralisation could be discovered and a long-term view taken for the asset.
    The higher-grade vanadium mineralisation occurs at relatively shallow depths at the Kinks deposit and the southern end of the Fold Nose deposit, which could be amenable to open pit mining......

.....Hole RC282-01 was collared 100 m southwest of an outcropping VTM horizon. The significance of the reported grade is that it demonstrates that there are higher grade domains of VTM mineralisation at Canegrass, occurring in thicknesses which are amenable to conventional open pit mining. It also lays the foundation for ongoing exploration activities targeting the higher-grade vanadium......

No Big change on market depth but someone is trying Still to keep the Price Down.... Games they play and I am Still "Not Selling".

Again and Again I know that FMS is the Core to the BBIG.

Todd may control the Board for now But Sooner or later, and they are on a time schedule, they will Start Negotiations with our Board, then Watch the Price Go.......

BBIG Government Rail Approval includes FMS PIOP Simple Fact, Yes Simple Fact.
    No Longer A Stranded Iron Ore Company with Quantity and Quality Iron Ore, over 1.2 Billion Tones of high grade Iron Ore and more.....

They......
    Need
    Want
    And HAVE TO HAVE OUR PIOP.

Such Is Life,
    I Ain't Going Anywhere!

And I am definitely gonna keep on doing this:

Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold

For me it's Simple.... FMS is the Core to the BBIG PROJECT.!

GLTA. DYOR.
    Last edited by nb266: 31/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
0.010(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $151.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 76.0¢ 74.0¢ $8.36K 11.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11573 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 2691 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.