RHK 5.00% 76.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS is the CORE, page-5

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Great article Martinpops, it really shows the strong demand for vanadium and the possible future supply shocks leading to higher vanadium prices.

Given the confirmation of this significant vanadium at low depth deposit yesterday I expect the quarterly to detail the boards future plans in marketing FMS to North American, Korean and Japanese car makers as well as certain Chinese steel makers that generate ferrovanadium (steel strengthened by vanadium). I also look for the quarterly to discuss the previously found Nickel at Canegrass.

We could also market our Vanadium and seek future offtakes with bluescope steel and Onesteel (OST) on the domestic front.

There is also a slowly growing market for vanadium in redox flow batteries. Our board has many potential suitors to compete for our vanadium.

There is also a disused plant near 10 kilometres away from Canegrass that could be used to beneficiate the vanadium but I am sure our FMS board is already discussing this.

It really does make you wonder what the FMS board have been doing for the last few years given we have had this significant deposit sitting on the back burner since 2014.

This is my opinion and is not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $151.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 76.0¢ 76.0¢ $2.316K 3.048K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1316 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 2996 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.