RHK 6.58% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS Loans and Debt

1. 5,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3272
    Can I ask if FMS owes Todd Corp any money? Also what is our full break down of all loans/debts? I have a serious reason for knowing this info, apologies for not having a full handle on this. But would appreciate some feedback as this could effect us all big time.

The reason for knowing this is another company I was a top 4 holder in and that companies biggest holder was Mineral Resources (MIN) who held just over 20%, not as big as Todd, but what they did next was devastating and shocked holders and their action came about quickly and surprised all, was a very stealthy move imo and the board had no idea what was about to happen, seriously took everyone by surprise and no one could do anything about it. Game over big time.

That company owed MIN $15Mil, not a lot of money, they struggled to manage funds, made poor management decisions imo and a recent drill well failed etc and then MIN forced company into administration by urgently requesting debt repayment after troubled well which they were entitled to from what I was told and ended up with everything in about 4-6 weeks, I mean got the lot and investors all lost everything, got a big fat 0..

Just wanted to make sure this can't happen to FMS as we all know how important FMS ore is to Todd and Balla going off that presentation which FMS has said was incorrect etc. We have been told several times by our board and Todd previously to sell our holdings at really low offers and IMO I am very sceptical of how us holders will be treated down the track and I personally believe us holders may not be the priority in the big picture of the Balla project to see us remain while our ore finally goes to China as Todd certainly want us especially with the Balla ownership. Plus the mention of delisting etc in our reports is concerning to me. Just want to get a full handle of things to ensure my investment in FMS is safe as things greater than many of us can imagine can happen quickly. Thanks Guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.050(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.5¢ 81.0¢ $21.03K 25.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.