RHK 5.33% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS posters - warning, please note., page-25

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Madmin, firstly most on here would understand the difficulty that Hotcopper has when trying to moderate forums generally, let alone one such as this which has very long standing shareholders who have seen a lot of water pass under the bridge. Lives have been heavily impacted by the massive fluctuations in SP and many of us minority SHs have expressed confusion and disappointment at either the lack of direction or decisions made resulting in those fluctuations.

My understanding is that a Public Company with more than 10 employees would find it difficult to have grounds for defamation. Is that correct? Does this apply to a Private Company with more than 10 employees?

Also, would those that you have named as being mentioned in the threat of legal action have rights under the freedom of information act to access that information and as a shareholder would any "whistle-blower" protections apply to individual shareholders allowing them to post factual information?

These questions are simply aimed at understanding my rights as a member of Hotcopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.045(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 80.0¢ $809 1.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 10587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.