RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Not for one second do I believe that the mission to suck the...

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    Not for one second do I believe that the mission to suck the life out of FMS has changed. With over 50% you can vote down anything other than what you want so that is effectively lockdown. OCJ is the key depending which side they sit, if they are like minded same as us little guys then we are ok. If they are representing Shandong or perhaps do an off market deal and sell their holding to Shandong that locks up 75% voting interest towards a vote to sacrifice or "give away" PIOP iron ore for peanuts. If TIO cannot vote then OCJ (or Shandong) with some help might achieve 50% so they have voting power depending on what is being voted on. AO may be able to elaborate on voting requirements on a supply agreement.

Ultimately BBIG can cut Shandong a sweet forever deal so neither care about FMS the business just PIOP iron ore. Private business can do what they like off the radar. Value will be found through BBIG for TIO/TODD and cheap iron ore for Shandong. FMS can run a loss and act as a sacrificial lamb or should I say tax deduction.

Does maintaining an interest for 50.1% of the vote all that matters?

I'm extremely curious about OCJ silent role and ever increasing holding.

Is there such a thing as an ethics committee somewhere in the Australian Government?

So that leaves us all with a focus on the rail and securing a supply to justify its purpose.........

This is why I am interested in trucking PIOP to make money for FMS and whether that is an option on the table for Mr McAdam. Maybe none of the above is possible so I'm happy to be corrected.

Perhaps a visit to Adelaide is in order for someone to sight the share register and see who holds what?

Just me speculating of one of many possibilities that's all. OCJ's position and voting rights questions would give clarity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.