RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Born, you should speak with McAdam at FMS. He will give you a...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Born, you should speak with McAdam at FMS. He will give you a perspective on why they took a neutral approach with the latest release.
    There is a lot of information already on hand as we know with regards to the BFS which was underway, but this was for a smaller operation. So, that information will be utilised for the preparation of the new BFS covering the 45/50mt mine.
    A lot of statements have been made previously, but my gut feeling on this is that this guy is actually backing up his new role as an independent and already negotiating with BBIG for the transport deal but with an understanding of costs, etc unlike previous parties.
    Put it this way, at this stage I would not be interested in a Todd offer even in the 20s/30cents range as once we are up an running this could be our fully franked dividends.
    Look at the latest announcement of the 'super city" in China......do we think this will be the last of these? What about India's development?
    Todd have a long term, generational view to investments. They tried to get us for a song and missed out, but are now partnering in more and more ventures so it is possible they may come back for another crack, but I'm with you for the long term development.
    Bring on the CR. Great way to get some more cheap shares before this moves into the stratosphere - in my opinion.
    Last edited by Senator3: 06/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.