RHK 5.00% 76.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I'm very calm Rosie as my holdings are free carried and owe me...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I'm very calm Rosie as my holdings are free carried and owe me nothing. I doubt FMS on its own has the ability to raise the funds for a railway as well as the funds to go into production. Yes, maybe the Chinese could provide the funds but they are not benevolent societies and will want a return on their investment as well, just like BBIG will. For economies of scale it is pointless for all small I/O producers to provide their own rail line. BBIG provides an opportunity for FMS and other potential miners, but the problem here is the incestuous nature revolving around TIO. I feel TIO know they will never get 90% of FMS so they will, provided economically feasible, go into production with us minority holders just like Twiggy has done with FMG. The problem here is deciding what TIO's motives really are and which investment (BBIG, Rutila mine or FMS) they want to succeed the most. If it is BBIG then I feel FMS will get screwed over to some degree. Heaven forbid if they want all to succeed, money to be made by all. A fairy tale???? We just will have to wait and see. TIO and the BOD all know if it is not right for FMS there will be a very vocal crowd behind them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $151.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 76.0¢ 76.0¢ $2.316K 3.048K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1316 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 2996 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.