RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

I like this from the Department of Infrastructure, Regional...

1. xax
    117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    I like this from the Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities National Infrastructure Construction Schedule (NICS).

"This proposed transhipment port will have a design capacity of 50 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) and initially export no less than 25 Mtpa of iron ore from the Pilbara Iron Ore Project (the foundation project) for an initial period of twenty years.The foundation project will establish the port facilities and associated infrastructure including rail, stockyards, conveyors, causeway and a jetty.
    This proposed integrated port-rail-mine project will initially connect the Pilbara Iron Ore Project (PIOP) iron ore deposits via a 20 km conveyor and 162 km heavy haulage rail line to the Balla Balla port facility for export."

Instead of an "Infrastructure Committee" that will consider potential future infrastructure and capital alternatives, a "Development Committee" may be more apt as I think someone has already worked out the infrastructure alternative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.