RHK 6.58% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS - "The Foundation Customer", page-196

1. 2,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1449
    It appears to me that there wouldn't be many more than 23 regular or semi regular posters on the FMS threads so looks like this discovery action is to get details of all (or most) and go from there, although will be interesting to see what they claim as defamatory, surely all 23 have not defamed.
    (Just my perception, perhaps there are many more posters)
    I would have thought a more legitimate action would be to detail the actual defamation claimed and get the details to sue that particular poster.
    But we all know the law works in mysterious ways and obviously HC wouldn't contest it as they are just a 3rd party.
    Obviously if any Directors feel personally defamed they have the right to sue, however not sure why FMS, the company is also a party.
    They have indicated that FMS has suffered actual damage so presume they mean reputational damage, however curious how that would be judged.
    Maybe if FMS are having difficulty doing deals, however that can't be right as we have been told many times that they have been in no position to do any deals to date.
    So perhaps by SP movements!? Wouldn't think so, as it is apparent that posts on here have had far less (negative) effect on the SP than things like the De listing ann when we saw Sp collapse and other cautionary anns issued in regard to the viability of PIOP. All very confusing.
    I guess we will find out more details soon enough....................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.050(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 84.0¢ 80.0¢ $53.67K 65.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.