RHK 4.44% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Georgia14, you state that;“It was my intentionto apologise to...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251

Georgia14, you state that;

“It was my intentionto apologise to the Board at the EGM on behalf of those minority shareholderswhom were alleged to have been inappropriate in their contributions, however, Iwas rudely shut down and that opportunity was not made available to me.’

As a fellow attendee at that EGM, I can confirm that you were not only “rudely shut down” but the proper meeting procedures were not carried out at times during that EGM.

Immediately prior the close of the meeting when the Chairman proposed to close the meeting, I moved that “The Chairman’s ruling be disagreed with”. The Chairman immediately said he would not accept that motion (before anyone was given the opportunity to second the motion). A motion that “The Chairman’s ruling be disagreed with” is a prioritymotion and the non acceptance of this type of motion can be classed as an irregular conduct by the Chairman.

I have a copy of the minutes and my motion has been massaged to omit the actual words of my motion but states that I “moved for the Chairman’s motion to be disputed”. Some might say this is pedantic, but the recent Royal Commission into the Banks gave prominence to the importance of minutes being accurate. The minute taker, in my opinion did not want to include the actual words of my motion to gloss over this irregular conduct by the Chairman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 86.0¢ $5.25K 5.862K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6618 86.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.5¢ 2239 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.