RHK 4.88% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS - "The Foundation Customer", page-271

1. 5,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    Encouraging news as everyone knows how important PIOP is. Now finally a deadline, big financial incentive though, to come up with a deal. in my opinion a deal should have been reached by now but sadly seemed to have lost there way focusing on TIO taking ownership.

Sadly. Just imagine imo where this stock would be now if only this was the priority during the past 3 yrs. In my opinion my LT investment has been severely damaged by FMS past decisions and actions taken. I sincerely hope this ends.

Hopefully this ends all the nonsense now that has been going on way too long imo. Tired of all this. Extend an olive branch and get cracking is my hope.

In my opinion many holders wouldn’t have sold out at 2.5c and again recently after the ligation path. Peace and normality has to be restored here.

I would encourage both sides here to work as one and get cracking on this deal. The bad blood must end from both sides. Do this and FMS has a great chance. The company seriously has to understand and show empathy for minority holders and likewise holders have to show some restraint and respect in my opinion going forward. The investment of unlocking value from our huge resources should be the primary focus in my opinion.

Many holders have been here over 16 yrs, longer than our board and TIO and deserve to be treated better imo than what has gone on here.

Surely when companies list they work towards rewarding holders. So my advice end litigation and focus on unlocking value. Every holder has to be respectfully treated the same.

Currently in WA a boom is upon us once again with multiple mining projects ramping up. One day hopefully FMS will be among them.

In life everyone is responsible to what they do. Same goes for FMS. I just want harmony and peace from now on. The boards priority focus is taking every holder to production simple as that. Or offer sensible TO price. No more unpleasant games here in my opinion. Tired of our past which has effected my holdings. Focus and commit to mining our reserves.

FMS at the same time need to urgently rebuild trust imo. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.