RHK 5.33% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

If the directors want skin in the game they can invest their own...

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    If the directors want skin in the game they can invest their own $$ into FMS like the rest of the SH have over the years. They are more informed and more ability to consider the investment potential relative to a retail shareholder.

If the BOD wanted to improve and align their relationship with minority holders and begin to alter the perception in the market, directors could make an on market investment into FMS.....

I suggested to the BoD at the 2017 AGM to consider the formal salary sacrifice of part of their directors fees into FMS shares purchased on market in order to align directors/ management interests with shareholders.

You can imagine the response, however I saw this work very effectively by an MD at OZL and it was well received by shareholders.

FMS is the only company in my portfolio where no sitting directors hold any company stock. I would imagine this is very seldom the case across the ASX.

Both Ian Gordon and Bob Kennedy did previously, but sold them to Todd at 2.5c.....

I don't agree with issuing bonus shares/rights/ options at the current stage, as any takeover/ agreement would likely be a trigger for vesting. It would be $$ for nothing and I don't feel this should be the motivation for the BoD in the current situation. Those arangements are more suitable for a 2-3+ year time horizon in my view.

We are all aware that a proposal or deal of sorts is on it's way at some stage....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.045(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 80.0¢ $809 1.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 10587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.