RHK 4.97% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

So ok this is how I see this.......... Just my Thoughts and...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    So ok this is how I see this.......... Just my Thoughts and Guesses.

An Independent Review by PwC concludes BBIG provides the most favourable PIOP infrastructure pathway.

Me: An Independent Review by PwC concludes Flinders Mines PIOP provides the most Valuable Iron Ore Project in the Pilbara for the BBIG Project

Non-binding Terms Sheet to jointly develop PIOP agreed with BBIG

Me: A Must Have Binding Terms Sheet to jointly develop PIOP negotiated with BBIG.

Proposed Transaction to include Board governance protocols and minority shareholder protections.

Me: Proposed Transaction to include A New Independent Board governance protocols and minority shareholder protections

To support working capital, Flinders has agreed a Loan Facility and Subscription Agreement with TIO.

Me: To support working capital, BBIG has agreed to Pay a fee to mine the PIOP for Flinders Mines for a Royalty payback

Binding Transaction Documents, if negotiated, will be subject to minority shareholder approval with an independent expert to determine whether fair and reasonable.

Me: We Beg You Shareholders for Your PIOP for We have No Other main Iron Ore for Transport and we have to have FMS because its stated in the WA Agreement and we cant get a Loan if we don't have your Iron Ore.... oh come'on give Us your Iron Ore for Free....

FMS ...... Flinders Mines Was, Is and Always Will Be

1. The Foundation Customer and Foundations do not Move.
    2. The Core to the BBIG Project, Central to the Business making $$$$.

FMS The Foundation Customer and the Core to the BBIG Project ....... 100% and they Just Confirmed It.

Flinders Mines Limited (ASX:FMS) (Flinders or the Company) is pleased to advise it has taken a significant step forward in the development of the Company’s flagship Pilbara Iron Ore Project (PIOP).

Me: What the F.....

1. After 2 attempts of a Take Over. Failed
    2. Tried to Change Our Constitution. Failed
    3. Then 2 Attempts to Delist. Failed
    4. No Positive News over 2 Yrs. Failed
    5. Then Threatening Shareholders for Deformation........
    WTF do you Think We Will Do????

Now you want Us to Trust You...... Ohhhh
    It AINT GONNA HAPPEN MF.

Spill the Whole Board Todd if you want to Negotiate, Simple!!! and an Independent Board is required

“The next stage of the process will involve negotiating binding agreements and comprehensive engagement with all of our shareholders to explain the proposed agreements and seek feedback prior to seeking shareholder approval for the Proposed Transaction. We are determined to strive for independence and transparency in our dealings with BBIG, which is a related party to our major shareholder TIO.”

Me: Wow Really geeeeeee we will be so Eager but "Na not just yet", we are a little Busy right now come back and see Us June 2021.Thanks Anyway

The Independent Review found the BBIG Project to be the most favourable transport option for the PIOP to meet its requirements.

Me: Again and Again ya missing the Point ..... The Independent Review Board found that PIOP to be the most favourable Iron Ore Propject in the Pilbara Region to meet BBIG requirements and make heaps of $$$$.

OK I think I've summed up my Feelings.

BBIG....... Need, Want and Have to Have Our PIOP. ...... FACT!!!!!!

OH ALMOST FORGOT THIS TIME ITS OUR (SHAREHOLDERS) CHRISTMAS SEASON, SO CONTACT US IN THE NEW YEAR, WE ARE A LITTLE BUSY OVER THE HOLIDAYS, CHEERS.....

Posted on behalf of a fellow shareholder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.