RHK 4.97% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Flinders Mine is being written about in two papers and...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1764
    Flinders Mine is being written about in two papers and should/will be part of today's news.
    So many of us over the years have discussed that we will get a type of Offer before December, 2019 if the Railway Agreement is to be fulfilled. And we did.

It amazes me how we are expected to have confidence in our Independent Directors. The behaviour by the Board at the Extraordinary General Meeting, Perth towards its minority shareholders still smarts in my mind. The Board's over-the-top response at the EGM towards its minority shareholders was appalling in my opinion. The timely Christmas Announcement to delist the FMS from the ASX despite minority shareholders contra wishes and delisting beneficial for so very few. (I understand the salaries of the Board increased because of all the extra work that was done around the delisting even though the delisting was brought on by the Board and was not wanted by minority shareholders.) An apparent reluctance by the Board over several years to see anything BBIG was doing or saying that involved Flinders Mine as a 'positive' and our SP unable to respond. The descriptive "high grade, large quantity" appears and then is absent and described as 'low grade' then reappears again as 'high grade' on stationary? The subpoenas on HC!!!!!!

It is as if the Board thinks we have created all the problems when in fact the problems arose out of frustration with our Board. Do we hear, "we could have done this better; perhaps we over reacted; perhaps it would have been wiser to take a pay-cut given the financial constraints (as did Kennedy)? There is no apology or expressed disappointment about the relationship between the Board and its minority shareholders. It takes two.

The road will be sealed by May 2020; staff/accomodation EOI is sought, BBIG have an office in Karratha, the Balla Balla Port has received necessary improvements and, of course, the WA Railway Bill etc etc etc etc is in place. Everything OTHER THAN OUR AGREEMENT is in place for BBIG to move ahead.

If what I have read of your HC comments is correct and that is Flinders will end up owning 40% of the PIOP and we minority shareholders 44% of that 40%, well despite what is written this is, "NO FREE RIDE". We will be paying hugely for Todd Corporation/BBIG to mine our mine and I don't feel that generous.

My thoughts and opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.040(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ $95 112

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.