RHK 5.17% 82.5¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS - "The Foundation Customer", page-406

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Australia does not have talent - it's a No from me.

I didn't even finish finish reading their proposal. Stating independence is very different from truly being independent.

It really is simple, if it's a good deal, little justification is required, it will be obvious. If it's not a good deal, no amount of "independent" studies will convince me it is.

Riding this to the grave.

Dear FMS board and management, stop trying to get one over the shareholders who carried this company through. You have a legal responsibility to act for our benefit. If all your correspondence was obtained, what would it show?

I held shares in a company which went into liquidation. The liquidators discovered fraud. If you knowingly run this company into liquidation, which itself is illegal, what else might the liquidators find? Will you be comfortable with the truth for all to see? I'm not suggesting there is fraud, simply that in worse case, all can and will be discovered.

Threaten minority holders all you wish, but this ridiculous game of brinkmanship will get you no where. As iron rusts...we minority holders remain rusted and bolted on to the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
-0.045(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $164.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 86.5¢ 82.5¢ $1.115K 1.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.