RHK 4.97% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

From one minority shareholder to all.....Good Morning...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    From one minority shareholder to all.....

Good Morning Shareholders and Good-ay David McAdam...... David here are some points I'd like addressed and now that we have an Independent Board hopefully we all will find a way to move forward and you may reply on this forum, we except all opinions, Its called of Freedom of Speech.....

September 2nd 2019 Announcement. David I have Now increased 10% Confidence in our Managment and 100% in this process going forward with discussion.

Page 2. ... "The next stage of the process will involve negotiating Binding Agreements and Comprehensive engagement with all of our Shareholders to explain the proposed agreements and seek feedback prior to seeking shareholder approval for the Proposed Transaction. We are determined to strive for Independence and Transparency in our dealings with BBIG, which is a related party to Our Major Shareholder TIO....

Some Points:

1. The Process has Started and a Positive Outcome for Us Shareholders will be Inevitable.

2. Our Board has to negotiate and find a Solution for Our PIOP because without Our PIOP - BBIG have a Cho Cho Train to Nowhere, And Only Minority Shareholders and OCJ may Vote.

3. We have Time on Our Side, while BBIG are on Time Schedule. David McAdam, page 2.... the Infrastructure Committee has determined that the BBIG Project is the most favourable infrastructure pathway for the PIOP......??

David with Our Independent Board you need to argue these point that....

1. BBIG Project's best Option for its infrastructure pathway success is in the Conditions of the WA Rail Agreement Owning FMS PIOP.

2. There is No Other Iron Ore Company that meets the requirements to the BBIG Project other than FMS PIOP...

A. Quantity 1.4 Billion Tones and More...

B. Quality of Our Iron Ore.

C. Location of Our PIOP (see map above)

Well Negotiations have started and to me the Favorite (FMS Shareholders) have come Out swinging with every Angle and Strength we have and more to hold Our Board Accountable and Transparent.
    Now we have become the Majority, in the hot seat with Our Vote Only that Counts with OCJ and they have come to realize the urgency of this Project..... gee the Delist must have really stuffed up their VISION..... or Pathway....

SHAREHOLDERS NOW ITS OUR TURN.

Our Voices will be heard and let's not forget to keep the emails going to Media, Politicians and ASIC and really HOLD them Accountable and Transparent. Its Our Right to Freedom of Speech.Nothing personal David McAdam, however it's Our Investment and hard earned money, so for Us Shareholders its Very Personal. ......................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.