RHK 5.13% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

jake0002, GREAT POST, nailed the position perfectly!We all know...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    jake0002, GREAT POST, nailed the position perfectly!

We all know BBIG are staring down the barrel of a ticking time bomb in that they MUST have a deal signed, sealed and delivered with FMS for the PIOP resource very very soon to have any chance of advancing their WA STATE RAIL AGREEMENT.

History of FMS since around 2015 onwards has shown us what we can expect with great certainty going forward, TRUST is a MAJOR ISSUE that we simply cannot overlook!

With this in mind we ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE a rock solid deal in place BEFORE we even contemplate a vote of any kind. Time is our friend in these negotiations and the VITALLY important factor here is to have a fair and reasonable deal for ALL SHAREHOLDERS locked away before we get to the voting table.

Quite simply, without such a situation, a NO VOTE is an absolute certainty IMO.

Grolph and PS have also mentioned other vital issues confronting the potential for a deal to be successfully negotiated and we need to see what comes back from the Board following the recent round of briefing meetings.

Given the timeframe constraints involved it is vitally important the Board comes back to us with a fair and reasonable deal ASAP. I am positive we have sufficient very savvy shareholders within our ranks to determine the "fair and reasonable" nature of any proposed deal regardless of what a so called independent expert has to say on the matter.

I for one will be looking to our own FMSU experts for their guidance on the deal and placing little to no credence in what comes from any so called independent experts.

Awaiting the outcome of the briefing meetings with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $147.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 79.5¢ 74.0¢ $3.072K 3.919K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 4936 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.