RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS - "The Foundation Customer", page-43

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

xax really great post...

It brings everything right back... all the effort... all the cost.... the disappointments for everyone has been way too high... where are we now May 2019 is a long way from May 2015 and Todd is back where they started.... just over 50% of Flinders (56% approx.).

. The difference from May 2015 is that all permits / conditions have been mostly done... approval from the Western Australian Government for the railway to Flinders PIOP... done (on hold, 18 month extension) Road upgrade to mine in progress.. (will be done) iron ore price...pretty good... Todd has a Chinese partner (50%X 50%) for their Balla Balla (BBIG) project... but Todd only has 56% approx. of Flinders mines... that's OK... don't forget, Todd has us, lots of very nice mum and dad shareholders, including a few big shareholders, (also very nice people).... Todd must have forgotten about us, we shareholders are only 44% of Flinders, and we would be very happy to be a part of developing our mine, we would be very happy working with Todd Corporation for the next 25 years. (wouldn't that be nice)

. I believe good things will be done to include all of us, as long as the formula is ok for the minority shareholders. I believe that we can look forward to a long and prosperous partnership with our majority shareholder to market and sell our product at the best price... What Todd and the Chinese do with their 50 X 50 Balla Balla agreement is up to them, as long as our transport cost to China for our iron ore is similar to standard market rates.

. So there you go, we all know our history hasn't been the best with our majority partner, but now that's all in the past... in my opinion, hopefully we can all look forward to a very bright future. We minority shareholders are a positive bunch.

that's my opinion, not advice.. just an old bloke putting my two bob's worth in the mix.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.