RHK 0.00% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS - "The Foundation Customer", page-477

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    travted2000 and Set, agree with everything you have said, ALL TRUST in Board is completely GONE!!!

We know what the PIOP asset is worth as well as they and Todd do!

It is now payout time, No more proposed deals like an upfront payment and ongoing royalties, how can we trust that such a deal would be honored, there has been zero honor in every move by the Board so far IMO.

Time to put up a buyout of our shareholding, and MUST BE IN THE RANGE BETWEEN $3 AND $5 PER SHARE otherwise they and BBIG will get a big "NO" vote on anything less in my opinion.

What an absolute bargain for BBIG and their funding partners to get 100% Of FMS for around $7.5 Billion, a project that will be worth well over $100 Billion during the life of the mine.

Ultimately the decision rests with OCJ and I am happy with that because I believe they are right there with us, or is it the other way around, either way I firmly believe OCJ have a point to prove here and will not allow any penny pinching deal to be approved.

OCJ are here to have a big win as are we IMO, so I say bring it on and let all of us move on and let Todd go their hardest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.